Principles of reviewing scientific articles in the Acta Scientiarum Polonorum quarterly. Oeconomia
- The scientific journal Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia publishes original scientific papers which correspond to its profile.
- Works that do not comply with the Acta Sci. Pol. profile are rejected during the initial evaluation, and the author is informed that the article is not allowed for further evaluation.
- Two independent reviewers from outside the Author's unit are appointed to evaluate each publication.
- The review is made by using the so-called "Double-blind review process", which means that reviewers and authors do not know each other's identities.
- Reviews are in writing and are made on the accepted form. The review form is available to the public on the journal's website.
- In the event that the reviewers suggest corrections to the Author, the Editorial Board shall forward the reviewers’ comments to the Author.
- If the article received two negative reviews, the Editorial Board informs the Authors, and the article is not published.
- In a situation where an article has received two extremely different reviews, the decision regarding publication may be made by the Scientific Council of the quarterly Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia.
- The names of the reviewers of the individual issues are not disclosed and a list of reviewers is published once a year.
- Review form
- Form for new reviewers